python 2.3 compatible?

Cody Django

Jul 23, 2009, 11:00:07 PM7/23/09
to Django Evolution
Apparently there is a syntax problem with line 107 of
[django_evolution/management/commands/evolve.py]

new_evolutions.extend(Evolution(app_label=app_label, label=label)
(107) for label in evolutions)

Can this be easily rewritten somehow? This goes beyond my experience
as a programmer...

Either way, now you know..

Cody

Russell Keith-Magee

Jul 23, 2009, 11:04:58 PM7/23/09
to django-e...@googlegroups.com

Yes, it can be easily rewritten - you just have to make the contents
of the extend() call an explicit list, rather than a generator
expression:

new_evolutions.extend([Evolution(app_label=app_label, label=label) for
label in evolutions])

(note the extra square brackets)

> Either way, now you know..

For future reference, the best way to let me (and everyone else) know
if you find a problem is to open a ticket in the Evolution ticket
tracker. Emails tend to get lost; tickets are kept in a single
location so they can't be forgotten, and they're easily searched and
referenced.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)

Cody Django

Jul 23, 2009, 11:42:17 PM7/23/09
to Django Evolution
Wow, thanks for the speedy reply - and tip. For a second I thought
I'd be able to struggle through this, but there is another problem
concerning a "get_opt_string()". So instead I'll write a ticket ;)

On Jul 23, 11:04 pm, Russell Keith-Magee <freakboy3...@gmail.com>