Django 1.2 support has landed

1 view

Christian Hammond

Apr 18, 2010, 7:27:23 PM4/18/10
to django-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I just committed support for Django 1.2. From my initial tests (unit tests for PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite and real-world migrations of Review Board from old databases) it appears to work. It also retains Django 1.1 compatibility.

At this point, I'd like to ask people to give it a try with their databases (non-production of course) and report any problems or even successes. I'm hoping to do a release pretty soon with Django 1.2 compatibility support, so the sooner I have a feel for how it's working, the better :)

Thanks!

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com