No module named django.core.management

Haythem Hedfi

Mar 9, 2017, 5:46:43 AM3/9/17
to django-dynamic-scraper

My experience with django-dynamic-scraper is limited,I try to install django-dynamic-scraper with my MAC but when I finish everything I got this error :

File "manage.py", line 9, in <module>
    from django.core.management import execute_from_command_line
ImportError: No module named django.core.management

Please I need your help and Thinks.

Message has been deleted

Haythem Hedfi

Mar 9, 2017, 6:09:29 AM3/9/17
to django-dynamic-scraper
Yes I use Those Commands :

*     cd django-dynamic-scraper
*     virtualenv .
*     source bin/activate
*     pip install -r requirements.txt
*     python setup.py install
*     cd example_project
*     python manage.py makemigrations

Holger Drewes

Mar 9, 2017, 7:08:33 AM3/9/17
to django-dyna...@googlegroups.com
You either have to add the dynamic_scraper directory to your phyton path or alternatively you can (double) install DDS with pip in your virtual environment and use the cloned repository just for the example code.

Hope that helps.

Greetings
Holger

--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups E-Mails von der Gruppe "django-dynamic-scraper" abonniert haben.