Can not access detail of article | ERROR mandatory elem description missing!

Raf Rasenberg

Apr 13, 2019, 2:19:48 PM4/13/19
to django-dynamic-scraper
Hi Guys,

I explained my problem thoroughly on StackOverflow. If somebody finds the time to help me out would be greatly appreciated :) I really enjoy the scraper. There is just one important factor I am missing. Tried all day but no luck.

The link:

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend.

Regards,

Raf

Bilal

Aug 29, 2019, 4:46:16 PM8/29/19
to django-dynamic-scraper
That's because that element is set to mandatory and the xpath you have provided is returning null, this can't work out unless you fix the xpath or untick the mandatory box of that particular element.