Django dynamic scraper process flow

Reinard Lazuardi Kuwandy

May 5, 2017, 6:09:33 AM5/5/17
to django-dynamic-scraper
Hi guys, i am a newbie with dds, i want to know process flow of dds.
if there are 100 pages, and all of it already scraped, is the scraper stop or will it start scrap from the beginning again ?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Reinard

Holger Drewes

May 5, 2017, 6:55:42 AM5/5/17
to django-dyna...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, no, it will start from the beginning, you can define a max_pages_read options though for testing:

An extra command line option for setting a start point definitely makes sense, I'll think about it though I can't promise that it will make it into the next release.

Best regards
Holger

--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups E-Mails von der Gruppe "django-dynamic-scraper" abonniert haben.

Reinard Lazuardi Kuwandy

May 8, 2017, 12:55:03 AM5/8/17
to django-dynamic-scraper
Hi Holger, thankyou for your explanation.

Best regards,
Reinard