Beginner friendly issues

Nishant Sagar

May 30, 2021, 6:36:01 AM5/30/21
Hey I'm a beginner in this project can anyone suggest me any beginner friendly issues.

Thank You

Sky Lord

May 30, 2021, 7:16:54 AM5/30/21
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Am also beginner anyone suggest us what to do??

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 11:36 AM Nishant Sagar <nishan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey I'm a beginner in this project can anyone suggest me any beginner friendly issues.

Thank You

Carlton Gibson

May 30, 2021, 8:31:47 AM5/30/21
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

We don’t really have a set of beginner tickets labelled.

There’s the “Easy Pickings” label, that’s mentioned in the contributing guide:
There aren’t too many of those, but you’re welcome to take on any of them.

Beyond that I suggest filtering by component, and then taking a bit of time to browse. Most issues aren’t super-hard, but almost all do take some time to understand.

I hope that helps.

Kind regards, Carlton