Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

rohith gurram

ungelesen,
13.01.2022, 09:46:3813.01.22
an Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
Hello everyone,
I am sorry to send this message but i am a beginner in web development field from IIIT TRICHY 2nd year and started working using django.I wanted to contribute in django but I dont know where and how to start. I also wanted to take part in GSOC 22.Could any one guide me.

Thanking you,
Rohith Gurram.

Adam Johnson

ungelesen,
13.01.2022, 13:17:4713.01.22
an Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
Welcome!

There are many different ways to contribute to Django - the forum, blogging, translating, documenting, writing code, and more. Our Contributing Guide can help you get started with many of these: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/stable/internals/contributing/

If you’re looking to work with the code base (for documentation or code), check out the “Advice for New Contributors” section: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/stable/internals/contributing/new-contributors/ . Then see if you can work through the “Writing Your First Patch” tutorial: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/stable/intro/contributing/ .

If you get stuck or have questions, post back here or in the “Mentorship” section on the forum: https://forum.djangoproject.com/c/internals/mentorship/10

Hope that helps,

Adam

Shubham Walunj

ungelesen,
17.01.2022, 22:28:0517.01.22
an Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
Hey, Adam can you tell more about participation of django organisation in GSOC'22

Adam Johnson

ungelesen,
18.01.2022, 04:42:0518.01.22
an Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
I don't think there's much info about GSoC at this stage. Normally Carlton (one of the fellows) creates a wiki page gathering the info we have, closer to the time. The 2022 one isn't up yet, but here's the 2021 one: https://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/SummerOfCode2021 . I imagine things will be broadly similar this year.

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten