Need help in testing out the fix

No Offence

Aug 19, 2021, 8:42:29 AM8/19/21
Hey there, I'm new to this contributing environment and today only tried fixing a bug in Django. Now I want to test it out. So can someone help me with that?
I needed to know how o use that fixed Django on my system globally to test it out. On even in env will work.
Can someone help me out with this?
Thanks in prior.

Adam Johnson

Aug 19, 2021, 10:40:19 AM8/19/21
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi

You can use 'pip install --editable' with the path to your copy of the django repo to test it in another virtualenv.

Thanks,

Adam

No Offence

Aug 19, 2021, 7:09:44 PM8/19/21