Request for Guidance

Gairick52

Jan 17, 2023, 2:07:02 PM1/17/23
to django-d...@googlegroups.com

Hello sir, i am Gairick a second year MCA student and want to contribute ,can you please point to me some resources by reading i can contribute to codebase and learn new technologies and please share me the guide for installation

Regards,

Gairick

Disclaimer
This email is governed by the Disclaimer Terms of  somaiya.edu which may be viewed at https://www.somaiya.edu/en/email-disclaimer

Finally, please do not print this email unless it is necessary. Every unprinted email helps the environment.

Tim Graham

Jan 17, 2023, 2:30:20 PM1/17/23
Hello, please take a look at https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/new-contributors/ to find advice for new contributors.

12_Gairick Dam

Jan 18, 2023, 12:20:31 PM1/18/23
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello please suggest me some easy good first issues to contribute
Regards,
Gairick

Shai Berger

Jan 18, 2023, 2:17:10 PM1/18/23
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 21:55:11 +0530
"'12_Gairick Dam' via Django developers (Contributions to Django
itself)" <django-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hello please suggest me some easy good first issues to contribute

The Django issue tracker has tickets marked as "Easy pickings".

You can see the search for them here:
https://code.djangoproject.com/query?status=assigned&status=new&easy=1&desc=1&order=id

For further guidance and advice, I think you may find the Django Forum
(at https://forum.djangoproject.com/ ) more helpful.

Welcome aboard, and have fun,

Shai.