Re: Developer wanted

Message has been deleted

DJANGO DEVELOPER

Sep 5, 2021, 6:08:16 PM9/5/21
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
hi. I am an expert python/Django developer and we can work together.
I look forward to learning more.

On Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 2:51 AM 'la...@larrylobert.com' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself) <django-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I would like to connect with an experienced Django developer to continue with some work that was started and nearly completed and to take the project to new levels.  Any advice or help in finding someone is appreciated.

Your King

Sep 5, 2021, 9:22:19 PM9/5/21
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Larry, I am a Django developer and I would love to know more about your uncompleted work. How can we reach out to each other?

אורי

Sep 6, 2021, 2:06:50 AM9/6/21

I'm also a Django developer available for freelance work.

Uri.

st...@jigsawtech.co.uk

Sep 6, 2021, 7:38:24 AM9/6/21
Hi!

I think you've found the wrong mailing list for this post. This mailing list is for discussing the development of Django itself, not for support using Django. This means the discussions of bugs and features in Django itself, rather than using it / recruitment etc.  You could ask in the Django Developers group - https://groups.google.com/g/django-users or use various recruitment of freelance websites to look for developers

Thanks for your understanding and all the best,

Adam Johnson

Sep 6, 2021, 8:41:40 AM9/6/21
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
This is the wrong mailing list for such requests. Try posting on the django forum or Twitter.

Jure Erznožnik

Sep 8, 2021, 7:37:46 AM9/8/21
to 'la...@larrylobert.com' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)

I think this is the wrong mailing list to ask questions like that: you should try django forums instead. That said...:

We might be interested. Can you share more details?

There's no website, but we're doing about ten or so django apps for various purposes. We have 6 years experience with the framework. Our front end is Vue and Bootstrap, usually, but we also do Android and iOS apps, so you can get the whole package with us.

Contact me on jure at velis.si for more info. This should not be continued here.

LP,
Jure

Eric 247ERICPOINTCOM

Sep 15, 2021, 12:09:57 PM9/15/21
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Contact me. I am an experienced Django developer, if you still need a developer.
Thank you

Kind Regards

Eric Bawakuno | Computer Engineer | 247ERICPOINTCOM | 247ericpointcom.site | +27795639700+27 815152254 | eri...@gmail.com  | 29 Rochester Road, Observatory | Cape Town, South Africa | 7925