datetime_safe deprecation

Matthew Hegarty

Aug 1, 2021, 1:09:04 PM8/1/21
I note that datetime_safe is to be removed in Django 5.0.  This module fixed the issue with the date padding for years < 1000, however this issue still remains.

Please can anyone advise what the guidance is to fix this date formatting issue prior to the removal of the datetime_safe module?

thank you

Tim Graham

Aug 1, 2021, 1:43:12 PM8/1/21
Hi, did you consult the ticket? https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/32738

Matthew Hegarty

Aug 2, 2021, 6:17:21 AM8/2/21
Hi - I missed it, but that is exactly what I was looking for
thanks