django projects in india

Cyber Black

Jun 6, 2021, 9:41:42 AM6/6/21
hey, i am tushar chauhan from india in dehradun so i hope everyone are good i want to discuss for django scope in india i want to say i have completed django framework and some projects like instagram faceboook youtube and crm , csm , mlm , cms and more but i am unable to finding project for works means(money source) so if you have anymarket where i can make project for eran money so plz tell me..
thanks a lot..

Adam Johnson

Jun 6, 2021, 3:43:13 PM6/6/21
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi

This mailing list is not for commercial purposes.

Thanks,

Adam