Claiming Tickets

Jonathan Wang

Jan 28, 2023, 11:32:21 AM1/28/23
Hi all,

I was reading up on the documentation for new contributors and was reading the "Claiming Tickets" section where it says "If a ticket for this issue already exists, make sure nobody else has claimed it. To do this, look at the “Owned by” section of the ticket. If it’s assigned to “nobody,” then it’s available to be claimed. Otherwise, somebody else may be working on this ticket." Is it also safe to claim a ticket that has a blank "Owned by" field? If so I figured this could be a quick PR for me to get started with updating the documentation.

Thanks for the help!

Tim Graham

Jan 28, 2023, 2:28:12 PM1/28/23
Correct