Add feature request for django permissions.

wael muhammed

Jun 12, 2021, 2:40:48 AM6/12/21

could this want feature request.

wael muhammed

Jun 12, 2021, 4:27:39 AM6/12/21
 ? What is yours opinion could I make a pull request

wael muhammed

Jun 12, 2021, 7:30:00 AM6/12/21
?Did any one understands me

Ken Whitesell

Jun 12, 2021, 7:38:25 AM6/12/21
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I understand you.

Please keep in mind that depending on time zone and day-of-week, not everyone is up early on a Saturday morning to reply to the mailing list. A proper response may take a while as people read & understand what you wrote.

While I'm not a Django developer (in the context of this mailing list), I'll offer an opinion here that I don't think what you're looking for is worth adding into Django core.

Handling row-level security is very much a per-project issue - I don't think I've ever worked on two systems having the same requirements.

There are a number of different packages available, such as Django guardian, that can help. However, the details of using such packages doesn't belong in _this_ mailing list. I believe such a discussion would be more appropriate for Django users.

Ken Whitesell

wael muhammed

Jun 13, 2021, 1:21:55 AM6/13/21
.Ok thanks @ken I will work with your advice