Django Hack Evening, Oct 30, 2014 - 7.30pm

Stephan Jäkel

Oct 13, 2014, 6:37:22 AM10/13/14
to django...@googlegroups.com, djan...@googlegroups.com
We are happy to announce our first Django hack evening! In contrast to
the
regular user group meeting where we mostly talk about Django, this event
is all about hacking on and with Django.

No matter if you are new to Django or already have plenty of experience,
you'll definitely find something worth doing.

Need some inspiration? Here you go:
* Check out one of the great Django tutorials out there and get help
from
experienced developers if you are stuck. For example there are
http://tutorial.djangogirls.org and http://django-marcador.keimlink.de

* Share your ideas and code with others, discuss and improve your
projects.

* Form teams for pair programing and enjoy coding together.

* Grab a ticket from Django's bug tracker or a 3rd party app
and contribute to these great community projects.

* Upgrade your projects to support Python 3.

* Facing a nasty problem? Ask around and get help
or fresh ideas from fellow developers.

DATE AND LOCATION

The Django hack evening will happen

Thursday, October 30th, 2014 - starting 7.30pm

We will meet at

Co-up (Adalbertstr. 8, 10999 Berlin, 3rd floor)

Please RVSP on meetup.com:

http://www.meetup.com/django-user-group-berlin/events/213106582/

Don't forget your notebook ;-)