Re: [django-couchdb-utils] simplify cleanup_sessions() (ec72182)

Martin Matusiak

Jun 23, 2011, 1:25:00 PM6/23/11
to Stefan Kögl, Thejaswi Puthraya, django-cou...@googlegroups.com
2011/6/23 Stefan Kögl <ste...@skoegl.net>:
> Hi,
>
> Am 2011-06-20 18:23, schrieb Stefan Kögl:
>>>
>>> I agree and will start with merging the tests into my tree. In the
>>> meantime, you might want to check the code and see if it is to your
>>> liking and suggest changes.
>>
>> OK, I'll do in the next few days and create a Pull Request on GitHub then.
>
> I just did a quick review of your current tree and I think it would be fine
> if we agree on this as the current state and continue from here.
>
> I'll reset my current tree to match your's so that we can easily apply
> patches against each other's tree.
>

> -- Stefan

I'm also glad to see us moving in this direction, it's staying closer
to the django tree that we model ourselves on and it's more modular to
boot.

On the documentation side I think we perhaps ought to be clearer on
how django-couchdb-utils relates to the django packages. Is it a
complete replacement? Do I still have to include the standard django
apps in INSTALLED_APPS etc. I'm actually not quite clear on these
implications myself.

Martin