I am Hiring Python/Django Developers for Chicago IL

James Wilson

Feb 6, 2014, 1:29:35 PM2/6/14
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings…

Urgent Job Requirement with my direct Client for Python Developer, North Chicago IL Area. Long Term Contract

Title: Python Developer
Location: North Chicago, IL
Duration: 2 plus Year long term Contract.

Description of Services:
5 plus years of experience in to Python
Python developer familiar with a Django framework for the Quantum project.
The business side of the project is to manage the contracts between AbbVie and Primary Investigators, who are conducting the Clinical Trials.
The application is in production and the current project is an enhancement to it.
The qualified candidate should have at least four years of development experience with Python/ Django, working knowledge with Oracle SQL and Unix commands, familiar with a Scrum development methodology, have good communication skills, and able to work in environment with the frequently changing priorities. “

Deliverables:
Drafting technical design docs
Code development.
Create and Execute unit and string test protocols Assist in production migrations.

Hassan