Djangonauts meetup Sep 3rd 6:30pm at Braintree - call for talks

Brian Moloney

Aug 24, 2015, 7:42:02 PM8/24/15
to Chicago Djangonauts
Greetings Chicago,

Back to school - back to Djangonauts. Thanks to Carl Karsten and Adam
Forsyth, we have secured Braintree for a September 3rd meetup. We
even have our first talk:

- Django-based Autocompl… by Jonathan Bisson

Who else has something interesting/cool to say about Django or related
technologies? Chime in, offer a talk and let's have a go!

Brian Moloney

Carl Karsten

Aug 24, 2015, 9:04:30 PM8/24/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Crud - I forgot.. we need a list of names for security.

I see there are some signup options here:
http://www.djangonauts.org/chicago/

(the meeting we just set up today isn't up yet..
Under Construction
check back often)

Be sure to show up with an ID.  I have no idea what happens if you have no ID.

Brian Moloney

Carl K

Brian Moloney

Aug 26, 2015, 3:04:23 PM8/26/15
to Chicago Djangonauts
Dear Djangonauts,

I wanted to reach out again quickly to see if we can get a couple more
presentations for the 3rd. I know there isn't much time, but it would
be great to hear from you if you have something up your sleeve. It
can be a lightening talk or a co-presentation. If you have an idea
and aren't sure, reach out to me privately to discuss.

Come on and raise your hand!

Thanks,
Brian Moloney

sheila miguez

Aug 26, 2015, 3:11:03 PM8/26/15
to Chicago Djangonauts
Post to more user groups about it!

sheila miguez

Aug 26, 2015, 3:22:56 PM8/26/15
to Chicago Djangonauts

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 2:10 PM, sheila miguez <she...@pobox.com> wrote:
Post to more user groups about it!

I posted your CFP to ChicagoPythonistas and Chicago LUG, and also poked people in irc.