Urgent Req: Position: Senior Business Systems Analyst Location: Irving, TX

Javeed

Mar 3, 2015, 3:32:40 PM3/3/15
to khalandhar shaik
Hello Partner,
Hope you are doing great.
Please let me know if you have any suitable profile for the below position.
Plz sendresumeASAP

khaland...@gmail.com

Position: Senior Business Systems Analyst

Location: Irving, TX

Duration: 6 months+

Rate: DOE

Required Skills:

             7+ years of experience with and comprehensive understanding of Mortgage Servicing processes and associated Mortgage Servicing Departments, Business Systems Analysis in Mortgage industry

Includes hands on knowledge of SharePoint features, workflow, security, user management, data integration, Workflow, solutions etc

SharePoint support/migration to target state platforms a must.

Experience delivering within the Agile methodology required. Serving in Scrum master role a plus.

Thanks and Regards,

Javeed Mohammad

IT Recruiter | National Consulting Group Inc.

15 Corporate Place South, Suite - 419, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA.

' 908-333-5825| 7  908-847-0265

Brian Moloney

Mar 3, 2015, 3:38:44 PM3/3/15
to Chicago Djangonauts
Sorry everyone. Had the group set to allow new members to post
without moderation. I have changed the setting which should reduce
the job spam.

Brian