Meetup Tonight!

Brian Moloney

Nov 20, 2014, 11:31:08 AM11/20/14
to Chicago Djangonauts
Reminder that the Chicago Djangonauts Meetup is tonight in
Andersonville. Talks, info and RSVP at
https://www.facebook.com/events/391764734314590/

Great talks and a nice crowd expected. RSVP so we know how much beer,
soda and pizza to get!

Brian

Trent

Nov 21, 2014, 10:12:58 AM11/21/14
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Good morning-

Thanks everybody for coming out and participating in the discussion.  Below are links to my slides and a github repo of my demo.  Let me know if you are interested in learning more about React and Django or if you have any questions about my presentation.

Thanks,
Trent

Dan Johnson

Nov 21, 2014, 11:01:09 AM11/21/14
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for posting these!  Your talk had a lot of great info in it.