Djangonauts Meetup next THURSDAY at Grind (2 N. LaSalle)

Brian Moloney

Mar 18, 2015, 2:18:15 PM3/18/15
to Chicago Djangonauts
Hi Everyone.

Thanks to Trent Jurewicz at Riot, we have secured a Loop location for
this spring's Djangonauts meetup. It will be next Thursday, March
26th at 6:30pm at Grind, 2 N. LaSalle Street, 14th Floor.

As of now, we have two short talks on the agenda, but it would be
great for a longer one or a couple additional short ones. Please
reply to the list if you have a topic you'd like to present.

- Reusable Webapp Deployment Scripts, walkthrough and discussion by
Trent Jurewicz
- Formsets, Concurrent Edits and Uncaught Exceptions by Brad Martsberger

I have a Facebook event page for RSVPing. Alternatively, you can
visit chicagodjango.com and leave a RSVP on the contact form.

https://www.facebook.com/events/407945816050702/

Brian