eHealth Ebola project "Amsel" open for external code contributions

Didi Hoffmann

Nov 25, 2014, 2:39:01 PM11/25/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we are now working on Open Sourcing our code (again). And we want to invite you to work with us.

The first project which is open for contributions now is Amsel (Amsel = "a miniature SMS Ebola lifeline") – a tool that aims to help people learn about the status and location of their loved ones easily. There is already a prototype for this app, which is now supposed to be turned into a product, and it would be amazing if you could support us by working on it.

Amsel is on GitHub https://github.com/eHealthAfrica/amsel, you can find out more about it and learn how to get the prototype running here: https://github.com/eHealthAfrica/Amsel/blob/master/README.md
If you want to dive into its issues, you can take a look at them here: https://github.com/eHealthAfrica/amsel/issues

We'd be very happy to have you on board. If you have any questions, please contact didi.hoffmann@ehealthnigeria.org anytime.

Cheers Didi