EuroPython 2014 – We need you!

Markus Holtermann

Jun 11, 2014, 10:12:12 AM6/11/14
to Django Berlin
We already did a lot to make EuroPython happen. We got a location,
sponsors, speakers, trainer, sold tickets, and much more. But all of
this is not enough. To run an event like EuroPython we need you!

There is much to do on site: Run the cash desk, help people at the info
desk, or simply help out wherever a helping hand is needed.

So sign up as a volunteer and become a part of EuroPython. Take the
chance and have a look behind the scenes and experience how it feels to
make something big!

When: Thursday, June 12, 2014 7:00 PM

Where: co.up coworking
Adalbertstr. 7–8, Berlin

Simply RSVP [1] and sign up on the EuroPython
volunteer-announce-Mailinglist [2].

We will inform you as soon as the volunteer system is online.

On behalf of the EuroPython 2014 organisers

Markus Holtermann

[1] http://www.meetup.com/Python-Users-Berlin-PUB/events/165911642/