ANN: Adoption of Berlin Code Of Conduct

Jannis Leidel

Jun 12, 2014, 9:36:39 AM6/12/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Stephan and me have decided to support the effort of various other Berlin user groups to adopt a code of conduct to be clear about our intent to improve the diversity of our group:

http://rubyberlin.github.io/code-of-conduct/

As we’ve discussed this topic at the last meeting only shortly I’d like to schedule one of the next meetups as one solely focused on this topic. Details about that will be shared as soon as possible.

Feel free to let me know if you have any question, both on this list or in private. I’m eager to hear your feedback and hope to see you next week at the meeting.

Best,
Jannis

PS: The pull request to add us to the list of supporters is here: https://github.com/rubyberlin/code-of-conduct/pull/14

signature.asc