[Job] django with us, eliminate polio

Justin Lorenzon

Jun 9, 2014, 11:34:54 AM6/9/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
We are an NGO based in northern Nigeria doing innovative health service delivery and data gathering projects for the national health system and international partners such as UNICEF, the Gates Foundation and WHO. We're looking for motivated, creative django engineers to join our team and contribute remotely from Berlin, or from our offices in Kano.

You should:
  • Have professional experience with django and postgres
  • Seriously love good coding / design practices
  • Be familiar with a modern django stack, TDD, git, RESTful APIs
It would be extra awesome if you:
  • Were into data analysis & visualization, GIS, and/or document oriented DBs
  • Considered yourself a full-stack dev with server admin skills
  • Had side interests in AngularJS, NodeJS and/or graphic design
You'll get
  • To work with a dynamic international team
  • using cutting edge web technologies
  • in some of the most innovative work being done in public health in west Africa today
We're after freelancers (>20hrs / week only please) and long-term staff. If you're interested in chatting about it please send a short note describing your best work and a resume to justin....@ehealthnigeria.org.

Cheers,
Justin

Haiko Schol

Jun 10, 2014, 4:10:19 AM6/10/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justin,

This is the perfect job posting at the not so perfect time. I'm
currently contracting at HERE/Nokia and my contract has just been
extended for the second half of the year. Maybe there will be an
opportunity for working together after my contract has ended. I've
attached my sortof-CV so you get some idea whether I might be useful
to you.

Cheers,
Haiko
> --

http://haikoschol.com - +49 171 81 33 952 - Dietrich-Bonhoeffer-Straße
3 - 10407 Berlin
Senior_Python_Developer_Haiko_Schol.docx