[tube] How can I use Django-tube after install?

Ddper

Aug 2, 2008, 10:32:28 AM8/2/08
to Django Apps
hi, all,
I run python setup.py install successfully, but I have no idea on how
to put this app in use. and I cannt find any doc about this. So what
can I do when I setup successfuly? Is there any doc?
thx

Guilherme Mesquita Gondim

Aug 3, 2008, 12:09:39 PM8/3/08
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Ddper <iya...@gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

You need put ``tube`` in INSTALLED_APPS in your settings.py and this
pattern in your urls.py:

(r'^videos/', include('tube.urls.videos')),

Obs: you can change "videos" to any URL.

After, you need create the templates...

The configuration process is similar to configuration of django-diario,
see section Configuring in
<http://django-diario.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/docs/install.txt>.

If you have any other questions, you are welcome to ask!

Bye,
semente

--
Guilherme Mesquita Gondim (semente)
http://semente.taurinus.org

sergiohinojosa

Sep 20, 2008, 12:03:40 PM9/20/08
to Django Apps
I try to use the tube tags but if i dont have installed i just added
tube apps to my project, do i need to do some other configuration,
does not work just calling {% load tube_tags %} i also added to my
settings.py the tube app, but still looking in django.templates... for
tube tags.

BTW i will like to help you adding the es translate, any
recomendation?

thank you it is a great app, and also to support other video is in the
future plans?

On Aug 3, 12:09 pm, Guilherme Mesquita Gondim <seme...@taurinus.org>

Guilherme Mesquita Gondim

Oct 1, 2008, 5:19:14 PM10/1/08
to djang...@googlegroups.com
sergiohinojosa
<sergio.hin...@gmail.com> writes:

> I try to use the tube tags but if i dont have installed i just added
> tube apps to my project, do i need to do some other configuration,
> does not work just calling {% load tube_tags %} i also added to my
> settings.py the tube app, but still looking in django.templates... for
> tube tags.

You get error messages?

> BTW i will like to help you adding the es translate, any
> recomendation?

Only open a issue and send the django.po. ;-)

> thank you it is a great app, and also to support other video is in the
> future plans?

Yes, but I don't now when I can resolve this issue. Anyway, you can send
me patches. :-D

Sorry for delay...