(tables) A 'join' of two (or more) models into one table

Chris Allen

Nov 23, 2009, 11:34:24 AM11/23/09
to Django Apps
I've got the auth_user table (the built-in Django auth user model) and
a UserExtra model that defines some extra information. In a similar
vein, there are Address and MembershipType models which define
additional information.

How would I populate a table in django-tables with information linked
across multiple models?

(Columns would consist of fields from User, UserExtra, Address, etc
models)

Also, if I wanted to take the first_name and last_name fields and
preprocess them into a 'fullname', how would I go about that?

Thanks for your time,
Chris