Django-cms integration

Alessandro Pasotti

Mar 24, 2015, 6:09:00 AM3/24/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm trying to integrate allauth with a django-cms installation, I guess I should write an apphook or a plugin for a full CMS integration.

Any hint or pointer to useful docs/articles ?

Thanks in advance!

David Shumway

Mar 28, 2020, 4:41:40 PM3/28/20
to django-allauth
Hi Alessandro,

Did you find any resources to help with django-cms integration? Thanks!

Best,
David

Johnny Wales

Mar 28, 2020, 5:46:24 PM3/28/20
to David Shumway, django-allauth
I got it to integrate with Ligma and Tulips
--
Johnny Wales
Wales Data Technology, LLC

David Shumway