Store arbitrary data before social OAuth flow

Matt

May 26, 2021, 10:41:06 PM5/26/21
to django-allauth
Hi guys -

I'm new here! I filed this ticket in GH as well but haven't had much luck getting traction there :P

In short, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to store some arbitrary data (via the social login URL, e.g. `/accounts/github/login/?foo=bar`, and have access to `{foo: 'bar'}` by the time the OAuth flow w/ the provider is completed.

There is a post-OAuth/pre-signin hook `pre_social_login` that is the right spot but I just can't figure out how to get access to the extra data that I need (data that originates as a param in the original OAuth login URL).

Any ideas? Thanks!

h bo

May 27, 2021, 2:55:01 AM5/27/21
to Matt, django-allauth
I changed to wordpress..     .......do not waste time

Matt <mecamp...@gmail.com> 于2021年5月27日周四 上午10:41写道: