TLS Certificate issues when sending Password Reset

Onyeibo Oku

Oct 5, 2023, 9:00:12 AM10/5/23
to django-allauth
Recently all my Django projects are refusing to send password reset emails. The server logs indicate that TLS handshake is failing between Django and Postfix.

I reached out to the StackExchange Community with excerpts of the logs and few smtpd config settings (see https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/758036/how-do-i-resolve-a-tls-error-associated-with-smtpd

How does allauth handle TLS certificates?  Perhaps an answer to that will help me troubleshoot the situation.

Regards
Onyeibo