Facebook Connect overide

Gourav Chawla

Jul 11, 2018, 11:39:55 PM7/11/18
to django-allauth
Hi All,

Requirement I'm trying to fulfill:
Give option to user(my web app) in account settings page to connect to facebook.

Now, the ConnectionsView is the view I need to use. When I'm including the facebook connect option on my account settings page, the user is redirected to accounts/social/connections since that is success URL in ConnectionsView.

Now, how do I redirect the user to /accounts/settings page instead of /accounts/social/connections page? Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Django version: 1.4.8
allauth version : 0.21.0

Gourav Chawla

Jul 12, 2018, 12:31:47 AM7/12/18
to django-allauth
I found out how to do it.

I needed to add this to my settings.py: SOCIALACCOUNT_ADAPTER

And override the get_connect_redirect_url in DefaultSocialAccountAdapter in allauth.socialaccount.adapters.py