Google Identity (onetap) auth support.

adarshreddy adelli

Nov 21, 2021, 1:39:12 PM11/21/21
to django-allauth
Greetings !

I was trying to add google one tap auth with django allauth but had no luck. Is there any way to get the access token and id token from jwt response ?

Thank you !

Serge General

Apr 22, 2022, 11:27:36 AM4/22/22
to django-allauth

ChangeNOW is a non-custodial crypto swap service created for simple and fast cryptocurrency exchanges. We strive for maximum safety, simplicity, and convenience. We do not store your funds or require any sort of account creation. ChangeNOW has almost 400 crypto currencies available for exchange and does not hold any limits; you can exchange as much as you want - account-free, worry-free, faster than light. The fiat option is also available - you can buy cryptocurrency with Visa or MasterCard through our third-party partner.

воскресенье, 21 ноября 2021 г. в 21:39:12 UTC+3, adarshr...@gmail.com: