v0.6 Released

Mark Lavin

Feb 1, 2014, 5:11:06 PM2/1/14
to django-a...@googlegroups.com
I just pushed v0.6.0 up to PyPi. This contains the changes contributed by Marco Seguri to support running on the Google App Engine. There were are few backwards incompatible changes (new column names) and a few migrations to run.

For those who might be using django-all-access for the first time there is now a fixture of some common OAuth providers to get you started. There are also management commands to ease converting an existing project from django-social-auth to use django-all-access instead.

I've been thinking about what is next and I have some plans to flesh out the key rotation story and I'm keeping an eye on the Django master (1.7dev) and seeing if/how some of those changes might impact this project for better or worse. I've run the tests using the 1.7a1 and they are all currently passing.

Best,

Mark

Marco Seguri

Feb 2, 2014, 6:57:18 AM2/2/14