Collapse Apps within List

timg

Jun 22, 2010, 12:30:46 PM6/22/10
to django-admin-tools
Is there a way to be able to collapse apps within a AppList or
ModelList. I know you can collapse the whole AppList, but can you
collapse the apps with in that list?

David Jean Louis

Jun 22, 2010, 3:08:47 PM6/22/10
to django-ad...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Le 22/06/2010 18:30, timg a �crit :

> Is there a way to be able to collapse apps within a AppList or
> ModelList. I know you can collapse the whole AppList, but can you
> collapse the apps with in that list?

No you can't, unless you oveeride the templates/css/js or create a
custom module.
You may want to check the new dashboard module group feature (not yet
documented), it can handle a stacked, tabbed or accordion layout.

--
David

Mark Sievers

Nov 1, 2012, 3:47:55 PM11/1/12
to django-ad...@googlegroups.com
I achieved this in the dashboard (menu is next) by overriding the template at admin_tools/dashboard/modules/app_list.html

        {% comment %}
        This Customisation simply removes app names from the dashboard so we see a single list of models
        <h3><a href="{{ child.url }}">{{ child.title }}</a></h3>
        {% endcomment %}