Request context error

RLewellen

Mar 5, 2012, 6:44:54 PM3/5/12
to django-admin-tools
Hello. I have everything set up per quick instructions
http://django-admin-tools.readthedocs.org/en/latest/quickstart.html
(including the template_context_processor request)

However when attempting to load domain.com/myadmin I receive::

Caught KeyError while rendering: 'request'

In template /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/admin_tools/
dashboard/templates/admin/index.html, error at line 14

13 {% block content %}
14 {% admin_tools_render_dashboard %}
15 {% endblock %}

Clearly, if I delete line 14 it works however it removes the entire
dashboard e.g. admin page.

Any advice is to why it says KeyError "request"?

RLewellen

Mar 5, 2012, 7:06:11 PM3/5/12
to django-admin-tools
Same error with admin.tools.menu app.

In template /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/admin_tools/menu/
templates/admin/base_site.html, error at line 22
21 {% if not is_popup %}
22 {% admin_tools_render_menu %}
23 {% endif %}

Guillaume DUGAS

Mar 6, 2012, 4:27:23 AM3/6/12
to django-ad...@googlegroups.com
Hello Reece,

Can you send us the contents of your settings.py and urls.py files ?