FastMail patches

Bron Gondwana

Oct 11, 2012, 9:07:23 AM10/11/12
to djab...@googlegroups.com
I've created 4 separate pull requests for the 4 types of commits we had in our FastMail internal tree.

I see there's some interesting work in the ipv6 support area as well - I'll be wanting to integrate that with my "localaddr" handling I'm sure!

Good to see some life around DJabberd.  I suspect I'll be investigating clustering again at some point and trying to make it load balance across multiple machines.  That should be... fun.

Bron.

Diego M. Vadell

Oct 11, 2012, 7:56:11 PM10/11/12
to djab...@googlegroups.com, Bron Gondwana
Hi Bron

   As a humble djabberd user, where can I get those patches?

Regards,
 -- Diego

Oct 17, 2012, 1:02:30 PM10/17/12

On Friday, 12 October 2012 02:00:25 UTC+2, Diego Vadell wrote:
Hi Bron

   As a humble djabberd user, where can I get those patches?

Regards,
 -- Diego

I push all our patches to my repository at

https://github.com/brong/DJabberd/

We use the 'fastmail' branch - but I have split the individual patches out too.

Regards,

Bron.