JRover Maxx video and LFS

jesse brockmann

Dec 14, 2020, 12:09:17 AM12/14/20
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
I made this video for DPRG.org virtual competition this weekend.   Thought you might enjoy it.

They also had a line follower competition with a simulation.      It uses processing and it pretty easy to use.

Maybe we could have our own virtual competition?  😀

JesseJay

Michael Shimniok

Dec 16, 2020, 10:26:32 PM12/16/20
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
I made this video for DPRG.org virtual competition this weekend.   Thought you might enjoy it.

Wow, that's awesome seeing all the footage and info in one place. So cool. I used to be a DPRG email list member. I had no idea they were doing a virtual competition.

They also had a line follower competition with a simulation.      It uses processing and it pretty easy to use.

I kind of skimmed but cool concept.
Maybe we could have our own virtual competition?  😀

That'd be awesome.

I had a thought. I'm going to be teaching my daughter and a couple of her friends Arduino programming using Pololu Zumo robots over the break. While I was contemplating logistics, I thought about having a pair of robots here (we are all using identical robots), which I would flash with the competitor's code before each match. No reason we couldn't do something like that and have a zoom call or some kind of streaming to broadcast the competition. Line following, sumo, or whatever else.

Hope you're all doing well and staying healthy.

Michael

jesse brockmann

Dec 16, 2020, 11:45:07 PM12/16/20
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
  Thanks for replying, and there are several other virtual competitions going on, and if anyone knows of any others please share?

Here is one..

Jesse