Demo video

jesse brockmann

Apr 5, 2022, 11:20:02 AM4/5/22
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
Everyone,
  Hello, it's been a while.  Hopefully everyone is still working on rover stuff.  Anyone got something to share?

We've (Team Midwest Defenders) been working on an entry for the OpenCV Spatial AI contest for 2022, and I have a demo video to share with you!!

PXL_20220311_152909328.jpg

I will be giving a presentation on this for DPRG on Saturday, and also next week for OpenCV Weekly Webinar on April 14th.  For more information you can also check out their twitter account.

I will be doing a thorough writeup and will have a couple blog posts up at Sparkfun, and will share them when they are up.

My next adventure is a F1Tenth rover for competition at the end of May. Has anyone here made one yet?  Or similar.  I'd be happy to hear your thoughts.  In particular information on slam, monte carlo localization, and lap optimization.   I'm currently looking at BreezySlam and don't have any ideas for lap optimization yet other than what F1Tenth has previously shown.

PXL_20220404_143248955.jpg

Jesse