DPRG meeting on outdoor rovers

jesse brockmann

Feb 6, 2021, 12:48:15 PM2/6/21
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
Next Saturday (Feb 13th) from 1pm to 3pm DPRG is having an panel discussion about outdoor rovers.  You are invited to join and ask me or other panel members any questions you might have.

In August DPRG is planning on having an outdoor rover competition (depending on covid).   Stay tuned and I'll keep you updated.

JesseJay

Michael Shimniok

Feb 6, 2021, 4:23:48 PM2/6/21
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
Cool thanks for the heads up. I put it in the calendar to attend. Maybe it will be time to dust off DataBus again soon :)

Ted Meyers

Feb 12, 2021, 11:05:22 AM2/12/21
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
Cool, thanks for the heads-up.  I'll be sure to join in.  Note that this is 1-3 Central time.