Qwiic LIDAR-Lite v4 on sale

jesse brockmann

Dec 19, 2020, 6:44:13 PM12/19/20
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
Everyone,

I don't normally like to promote too much in this group but the Qwiic LIDAR-Lite v4 is on sale at sparkfun for 25% off. :)  As are a lot of other Spark-X products at 25% off and those almost never get discounted.

There is a new Spark-X product as well, the SparkFun RTK Surveyor.  It looks like a great way to get a plug and play RTK solution for those who don't want to spend time building their own.  It's out of stock right now, but look for future stock.. it will be coming back.

JesseJay

Disclaimer: I am a brand ambassador for Sparkfun, but no affiliate links here.

Steve Okay

Dec 21, 2020, 6:40:15 PM12/21/20
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
Does anybody out there have any experience w/ using these outdoors ?
Thanks,
'dillo