Indy autonomous challenge

jesse brockmann

Oct 18, 2021, 7:06:19 PM10/18/21
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
If you haven't heard of it, this Saturday ten autonomous Indy cars will be racing for a million dollar prize.

I'm planning on going and watching in person.  :)

JesseJay

Jon Watte

Oct 19, 2021, 11:19:56 AM10/19/21
to diyrovers
Looks cool! But also somewhat far away :-)

Sincerely,

Jon Watte

--
"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." -- Thomas Jefferson

jesse brockmann

Oct 19, 2021, 11:25:46 AM10/19/21
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
It's going to be streamed online as well.  It's 5+ hour drive for me, but it's worth it for me.  😃

JesseJay

Ted Meyers

Oct 19, 2021, 1:34:31 PM10/19/21
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
Looks like the cars are moving kinda slow (for _race_ cars).

jesse brockmann

Oct 19, 2021, 2:01:42 PM10/19/21
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
I don't think anyone wants to show their real speed yet.   Final testing is on going this week with the race on Saturday.  My guess is 150-180mph.   I'm watching simulation competition right now, that was earlier this year.

JesseJay