Hardware accelerated point cloud streaming

Bartosz Meglicki

Feb 6, 2020, 12:50:48 PM2/6/20
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
This is more useful for teleoperation than autonomy (my projects are more into 3D mapping and teleoperation than autonomy).

I have recently open sourced framework for hardware accelerated point cloud streaming.

It is possible to see how it works here.

Video description contains links with further information (including repositories with code).

Btw, I just illustrated it on my rover (it is the end use case driving the development but the technology is independent software).

Bartosz Meglicki

Mar 6, 2020, 3:41:32 AM3/6/20
to diyr...@googlegroups.com
And extension of the project that allows wireless streaming of infrared textured point clouds:

Again, all the links, including source code, are in the video description.