Re: [diykeyboard] Digest for diykeyboard@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

PJP...@aol.com

Apr 22, 2017, 8:50:01 PM4/22/17
to diyke...@googlegroups.com
Hi diykeyboard@googlegroups = I noticed someone posted my Casio CTK-571 with symmetrical 6-6 keyboard (http://www.le-nouveau-clavier.fr/galerie-photos/) tricky to build I had to buy 2 extra keyboards......

There is a interesting 'Visual trick' that makes the 7-5 keyboard look symmetrical - The D key, look at the D above middle C, notice that all the half steps (white and black notes) are the same up or down from D (?)

Has anyone tried to build a 5 or 6 level 7-5 keyboard?

Regards; PaulPb

In a message dated 4/18/2017 9:54:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, diyke...@googlegroups.com writes:
Dominique Waller <dominiqu...@orange.fr>: Apr 18 12:40PM -0700

Hi all,

A German accordionist, Gerd-Rainer Hamann, with an interest for 6/6
instruments, has contacted me recently, because he found about my website
*http://www.le-nouveau-clavier.fr* <http://www.le-nouveau-clavier.fr/>. He
has his own website, see *www.gerd-r-hamann.de*
<http://www.gerd-r-hamann.de/>

One of his links points to a YouTube video-clip on the iPad
accordion. And it is very impressive! I wouldn’t have guessed that a
simulator could be so playable and sound so faithfully to the original
instrument. I dream of the same thing with a symmetrical keyboard. But who
could build/program such an efficient simulator? Dominique