GeoShred

Clark Battle

Apr 19, 2017, 2:41:20 PM4/19/17
to diykeyboard
Everyone here should check out the iPad iPhone app GeoShred. $15!

Here's Jordan Rudess (of course) playing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAObD11pooM

dominique.waller

May 4, 2017, 4:34:53 PM5/4/17
to diyke...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Clark for pointing us to this link. I understood (almost) everything!

Of course it reminds me strongly of the Linnstrument.

And in both cases, these app can mimick a guitar fretboard tuned in all-fourths.
For besides playing the keyboard, I also play guitar and this tuning I’ve been practicing for a decade now. Dominique
--
You are subscribed to the Google Groups "diykeyboard" group.

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com

Alexandre Oberlin

May 5, 2017, 11:53:30 AM5/5/17
to diyke...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, 04 May 2017 22:34:33 +0200, dominique.waller <dominiqu...@orange.fr> wrote:

And in both cases, these app can mimick a guitar fretboard tuned in all-fourths.
For besides playing the keyboard, I also play guitar and this tuning I’ve been practicing for a decade now.

You play guitar in all fourths like the bass? I use M3 (major thirds).

Alexandre

dominique.waller

May 5, 2017, 2:44:25 PM5/5/17
to diyke...@googlegroups.com
Yes I  do. I play chords and scales, pop and jazz and classical (a few).

Major thirds have some advantages but I think on the whole P4 is better and more practical. I know we disagree on that...;)

Dominique
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2017 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: [diykeyboard] GeoShred

--
You are subscribed to the Google Groups "diykeyboard" group.
Message has been deleted

Sandeep M S

Feb 14, 2018, 5:29:15 AM2/14/18
to diykeyboard
Is it possible to learn play Geoshred without knowledge of playing any instrument?