Constructores de pianos o acordeones que utilizan el sistema 6+6

HUGO ALBERTO ALZATE LONDOÑO

Oct 24, 2016, 11:23:37 AM10/24/16
to diykeyboard

Estos son algunos de los fabricantes de pianos o acordeones que utilizan el sistema de distribución de notas 6+6: 1- Yamaha; 2- Daskin; 3- Luc Lippens; 4- Luigi Usai; 5- Harmona subsidiaria de Weltmeister.

Joseph Austin

Oct 24, 2016, 5:56:53 PM10/24/16
to Alexandre Oberlin
Are you saying that Yamaha markets the Chromatone? I don't think so.
After having purchased a couple, my opinion is that the Chromatone is JUNK!
If I were Yamaha, I wouldn't ruin my brand with it!
Great idea; lousy implementation!

To my knowledge, Daskin has only shipped a couple prototypes--not in full production yet.
Lippens is in production but I don't think they are selling in quantity yet.
But talk to him--he might give you a deal if you can get him some more customers!

Joe Austin

--
You are subscribed to the Google Groups "diykeyboard" group.