Transformación de acordeones piano al sistema Janko tanto de teclas (de 2 o 3 hileras) como de botones (3 hileras).

HUGO ALBERTO ALZATE LONDOÑO

Sep 26, 2016, 12:51:47 PM9/26/16
to diykeyboard

1372.JPG

Joseph Austin

Oct 3, 2016, 10:25:13 PM10/3/16
to Alexandre Oberlin
Where can I get one?

Joe Austin
On Sep 26, 2016, at 12:51 PM, HUGO ALBERTO ALZATE LONDOÑO <hugoal...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
You are subscribed to the Google Groups "diykeyboard" group.

HUGO ALBERTO ALZATE LONDOÑO

Oct 21, 2016, 1:18:14 PM10/21/16
to diykeyboard
Mr. Joseph, these 3 layouts for accordions were designed by me in Ibagué (Colombia) and were built by Jose Manuel Ruiz Muñoz in Cali (Colombia), after removing its piano keyboards. I you wish, can get you an @mail of Jose Manuel.

Joseph Austin

Oct 22, 2016, 6:45:01 PM10/22/16
to Alexandre Oberlin
Thank you for the information.
At the present time I'm not in position to purchase an "experimental" instrument--but perhaps I will be in another year or two.
I've had an unfortunate experience with an earlier experiment with the Chromatone.

But I would like to be kept informed of further developments of isomorphic instruments, especially accordion-type (portable) instruments.

Joe Austin