Announcing /r/isomorphickeyboards

John Moriarty

Apr 7, 2020, 10:22:27 PM4/7/20
to diykeyboard
Howdy all, I know many of the diy keyboard projects going on are isomorphic keyboards, so for anyone interested in that vein of things specifically, I've just launched a subreddit at reddit.com/r/isomorphickeyboards

I hope that the subreddit can become a center for discussion about these alternative style keyboards, as well as a place to share performances, designs, news, and more.

I've posted a couple of links to the sub to get it started. If you know a good isomorphic keyboard video, please share it there!

Thanks and cheers,
John

Ivaylo

Dec 12, 2021, 11:26:30 AM12/12/21
to diykeyboard
Commented with links to my designs. Good to see this type of redesigns have gained some traction.
Cheers!

Keyboard minor 7th.JPG

Pashkuli kbd-standard.jpg

My Keyboards-x.jpg

Pashkuli kbd-both.jpg

Waller Dominique

Dec 15, 2021, 6:34:07 AM12/15/21
to diyke...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ivaylo,

How would you explain or caracterize the benefits of having curved keys like you have on your piano keyboard ? What's the result for the fingers or teh hand ?

Dominique

envoyé : 12 décembre 2021 à 17:26
de : Ivaylo <adxo...@gmail.com>
à : diykeyboard <diyke...@googlegroups.com>
objet : [diykeyboard] Re: Announcing /r/isomorphickeyboards

--
You are subscribed to the Google Groups "diykeyboard" group.