[diyembedded.com] New comment on New products and library update.

Cik Sara

Jul 11, 2011, 12:06:40 AM7/11/11
to diyembe...@googlegroups.com
Cik Sara has left a new comment on your post "New products and library update":

Owh!
Thanks.
By the way, i've change the PIC. I've used PIC18F452 as been told in the tutorial. But i could'nt get any output on my hyperterminal or telnet. Do you by any chance have setup anything that not being told in the tutoria;?

I'm sorry. This is my first time using microcontroller. Thus, there's a lot of thing i need to learn.

Posted by Cik Sara to diyembedded.com at July 11, 2011 12:06 AM