[diyembedded.com] nRF24LE1 SDK for SDCC

brennen

Jun 21, 2010, 9:59:59 AM6/21/10
to diyembe...@googlegroups.com
For all of those interested, I have been working on an SDK for the nRF24LE1 chip to use with SDCC. I mainly wrote it for my purposes, but I want to release what I have written. The code is public domain, but I would definitely appreciate it if you linked back to the site if you use it in a project! The nRF24LE1 SDCC SDK lives here.

As it stands, not all of the hardware systems have been implemented (the most glaring omission is probably I2C). Also, some of the subsystems have not been fully tested (the power control block being one of them). If there are any bugs, feel free to let me know.

If you want to use the library, you have to let SDCC know where to find the header files and libraries. For the compile step, you should add "-I [PathToLibrary]/nrf24le1_sdk/include" (without quotes) to your command line. For the link step, you should add "-L [PathToLibrary]/nrf24le1_sdk/lib" (without quotes) to your command line. Replace "[PathToLibrary]" with whatever the path is to the top level of the library on your system.

--
Posted By brennen to diyembedded.com at 6/21/2010 09:59:00 AM