DIYbio – Brazilian Bloodsuckers! and DIY Microscopes: July 26th

Natalie Whittaker

Jul 8, 2012, 10:13:45 AM7/8/12
to diyb...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that DIYBio is back - and it's coming up quick! The monthly meet-up will take place on July 26th at MadLab.

We've a double-header lined up for you - Brazilian Bloodsuckers! and DIY Microscopes, with Dr. Rod Dillon, lecturer in Life Sciences at Lancaster University and co-director of the LabC BioArt collection. We'll be taking a look at Rod's speciality bloodsucking insect, the Sand Fly. Afterwards we'll be hacking USB webcams to make microscopes.

For more information about this event, and to book, please click here. If you have any questions please contact off...@madlab.org.uk

We hope to see many of you there!

Best wishes,

Natalie.